Important Notice Regarding the operation of Good Neighbor Hotel Shuttle
Thank you for your patronage.
Tokyo Disney Resort® has been temporarily closed in light of the increasing spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19), but it is announced that the park operations will resume from July 1st.
Along with the parks' reopen, we will resume the operation of Good Neighbor Hotel Shuttle from the bus departing from the hotel on July 10th
We will also start accepting reservations, but in consideration of the possibility that the operation status of the park will change in the future, we will limit the following for the time being.
Thank you for your understanding.
< How to book >
Online reservation will be available from 10:00am on July 7th.
Please note that we will accept reservations for a month ahead.
< The number of seat >
To practice social distancing in the bus, we restrict the number of seats which the guests can book.
< Notes >
・ Please wear a mask on the bus and maintain space from other passengers as possible.
・ The contents of this notice are subject to change without notice due to the future situation.
Good Neighbor Hotel Shuttle
*Bus type might vary from the photo above.
Sotetsu Grand Fresa Tokyo-Bay Ariake is a Tokyo Disney Resort Good Neighbor Hotel. Guests staying at our hotel can use the 'Good Neighbor Hotel Shuttle', a round-trip service to Tokyo Disney Resort, free of charge. (Reservation only, limited capacity, exclusively for our hotel guests)
The number of services may change depending on the operating hours of each of the Tokyo Disney Resort parks.
· In the case that both parks open after 9:00 There is no bus departing from our hotel at 7:10.
· In the case that both parks close at 21:00 or earlier: Last buses departing from the parks are cancelled.
Please check the operating hours of the parks on the official Tokyo Disney Resort website.
Traveling Time: About 25 to 40 minutes (It depends on the park.)
- Departing from Sotetsu Grand Fresa Tokyo-Bay Ariake → Tokyo Disneyland Park → Arriving at Tokyo DisneySea Park
- Departing from Tokyo Disneyland Park → Tokyo DisneySea Park → Arriving at Sotetsu Grand Fresa Tokyo-Bay Ariake
How to Make Reservations
Online reservations are available online 24 hours a day.
- We accept reservations from 10:00 a.m. (JST) three months before to 10:00 p.m. (JST) the day before you wish to take.
(Example: If the date you want is April 1st, you can book from 10;00am on January 1st.)
- You need "the confirmation mail" you will receive when your reservation is made to change or cancel the reservation.
Please keep it safe until the day you will take the bus.
- If you would like to change or cancel your reservation on the day, please contact our hotel by phone or e-mail.
- The use of the shuttle bus service is limited to guests staying at Sotetsu Grand Fresa Tokyo-Bay Ariake.
- The Good Neighbor Hotel Shuttle is reservation only. Passengers must make a reservation in advance. (Reception will be closed as soon as all the seats are filled.)
- When you get on the bus, please tell the staff at the bus stop the name you registered when you reserved your seat on the bus." (It is recommended that you bring the reservation confirmation email that will be sent when your reservation is completed.)
- If you are not at the bus stop by the bus departure time, you cannot get on the bus. Also, if you cannot get on the bus, you will have to use the public transportation and pay for it.
- Due to traffic conditions, the bus may not arrive at the destination as scheduled.
- If the bus does not run due to a natural disaster or unavoidable circumstances, we cannot guarantee alternative transportation.
* Note that the above time does not include transfer time.